Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Sully he belongs to Donna in Vermont he had quite a trip getting home She flew here stayed with us for three days Sully picked her :) Then she drove to Vegas (4 HOURS ) found out when she got to the hotel .. Her name was in lights she was guest of the week fruit basket and the whole deal She flew from Vegas to New York Stayed with her grandma in the bronx Can you imagine a puppy dealing with all of this so far ? Then she made the 5 hour drive to vermont and home .. Mind you it is soooo quiet here we are on acres in a town of 400 souls..Says something about his breeding and the time that hubby and I spend wity our babies :) God we are so proud... He sleeps with these guys untill they are 4 weeks and he is sure that all is well. Then we have a baby moniter with the TV screen .. No kidding

Attachments

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As you can see she is a horsewoman as well and quite opinionated We loved each other and i very much enjoyed her stay I am having trouble getting the pics to post so bear with me... Sully plays with the neighborhood kids and the third pic is a man that is in his late 80's that insisted on being a reference for Donna He was so excited when I called him for the information.. I guess Sully loves him cause he gives him cookies :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
So cute, we found the 4 hour drive with our Dobermann puppy hard, that was nothing compared to what she's done!
You are so lucky to bring dog's on the plane!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Donna researched and gound the largest under seat which was Delta, then she found the bag It was tense making sure that Sully would fit in the bag and not be scared and so on.. We have the greatest puppy families....

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Both are adorable, what a sweet union!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are so cute!
Thanks Stars This family was so wonderful that I could not bring myself to keep her , even though she was gorgeous...They live so close and I can see her whenever I want.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts