Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Get ya everytime don't they :smile: We are certainly spoiling this dog a lot more than we did the shepherd, he does something naughty like this:

then gives you the look like butter wouldn't melt in its mouth and you just have to smile.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Great pics of Teddy and T!

I have trouble resisting that look from my guys, too...unless its over MY food! Then too bad, if you get some its not until I AM DONE!

Looks like T has figured out that table means food...I'll just stand here and wait, I am sure something will turn up!

Teddy looks like he is begging to get up on the bed, maybe he wants to try out that memory foam and keep an eye on that @&#@ squirrel!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great pics of Teddy and T!

I have trouble resisting that look from my guys, too...unless its over MY food! Then too bad, if you get some its not until I AM DONE!

Looks like T has figured out that table means food...I'll just stand here and wait, I am sure something will turn up!

Teddy looks like he is begging to get up on the bed, maybe he wants to try out that memory foam and keep an eye on that @&#@ squirrel!
Actually that's Ginger - Teddy doesn't do that - he just jumps!:banghead:

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Melts my heart every time. Lol Teddy just jumps up on the table? I hope Chloe doesn't get this into her head.:tongue:

welll he hasnt done that yet -but if ginger is leaning on me in the bed sometimes he gets so excited that he jumps and lands on my bed and howls! lol he is a crazy dog!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts