Poodle Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I love my Teddy....I think his colors are beautiful too....I know he's not at awesome as some of the dogs that you guys posted, but I'm very proud of him!!

:cow:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
My favorite pictures are of my three poodles. Arreau's I'll follow the sun (Betty Jo - red poodle with blue collar), Arreau's Golden Slumber (Jenny - red poodle with green collar) and Sport (apricot). They are our furry family members and we love them dearly.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Christopher is a remarkable looking dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was totally take by the jet black pigment on his back end in the show photos. Gorgeous, handsome boy to be sure!!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I have a question regarding whites:
how come some when shaved down have black skin and then some dont?
I think the ones with the black skin are the one with the good/correct pigmentation, and the ones that don't have either lost it or don't have the best/correct pigmentation

This is desired

And this is not so much

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
That is correct. Light coloured Poos should have black skin and pigment. It doesn't happen often enough unfortunately. Whenever you see the winning whites on TV at the big shows, like Westminster, they always have gorgeous black skin.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.