Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so excited! These photos were in my in box this morning. This is Brandi...the wee girl from my last litter who has gone on to a show home. I couldn't be more pleased with how she is looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I bet this was a pleasant surprise for you!!! :) Well, Brandi doesn't look like a "wee little girl" anymore...lol. I love the second and fifth pics. Is the bigger one a silver or blue?? Glad you got such a nice surprise this morning. :) :)

Wishing Brandi best of luck with he show career. :smile:

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Oooooooo... Lucy's pretty sister!! :) I tried to show her the pictures on the computer, but she just looked at me like, "Yeah, nice... where's my tennis ball??" lol! Brandi is a very beautiful young lady - she looks like she was cooperating very well with the photographer!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you very much!! Hopefully the judges who see her will feel she is gorgeous too. I am so excited, I just can't wait!!

Lucy...don't be so self centered, you little munchkin!! You can play with your tennis ball anytime! Sheesh!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Good for you and her!

She is stunning. I cannot wait to hear how she turns out.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am sure Plumcrazy will be very happy to hear that, because she loves her little lady with all of her heart. Lucy is a gorgeous girl too!!!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Lucy is still my favorite , though
Awwww, thanks wishpoo!! :) Lucy's such a lucky girl to be a part of the Poodle Forum family!! And the Plum's are a lucky family to have Lucy as a part!!

She's not the baby of the house anymore, though (at least temporarily)... Katy just did another rescue/foster of a 10 week old beagle puppy - picked her up tonight. We've contacted Jillian's Haven (the rescue I foster for) and they told us they'd help us place her if she could stay with us until her new forever home is found... It just never ends!!

Lucy is very interested in the new puppy, you can almost see her wheels turning... hmmmm, I'm a BIG girl now!! :)

I'll try to get some pictures of Sara Lee (her name was Champ :wacko:, but Katy changed it because she's a beagle (bagel) and "nobody doesn't like Sara Lee"!!) tomorrow so you all can see how cute she is (Not even CLOSE to as cute as Lucybug, but she's cute for a beagle - and truth be told, Lucybug is growing out of "cute" and into "gorgeous")

Her previous owner was a young man who "didn't realize what a big responsibility it was to have a puppy" :fish:. He bought her 2 weeks ago and just now looked at his apartment lease and found that there were no pets allowed - I think he ONLY looked at his lease to make it seem not so bad that he was giving her up after only two weeks - at least she's very, very placeable as a cute, young pup!! We'll keep you updated!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts