Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oliver gets Bright Mind 7+ for supper. New bag last night; food looked fine. He wouldn't touch it on two tries. This Tpoo has not a picky cell in his body, and I trust him completely in this.

He ate his breakfast Sensitive Stomach just fine instead. This is not proof of a production problem, of course. The formula may have changed. Who knows. My Poodle does, for sure.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thought about returning it. I'll hold onto it a while just in case the coding is needed. Reboxing, shipping are a pain so I will likely just bin it.

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Thought about returning it. I'll hold onto it a while just in case the coding is needed. Reboxing, shipping are a pain so I will likely just bin it.
Maybe you can ask for a refund then if it came through shipping. I’m sure they’re not going to sell it so they will probably won't ask you to return it. I would ask them, nothing to lose ! A proof that you discard the product, with a picture, should be enough. Or even a short video.

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Yep, you're right to listen to your dog. That is a little unnerving when that happens, isn't it? I hope it's not that there's something really wrong with it, but like you suggested, maybe a change in formula. But you wouldn't think a non-picky dog would refuse it on account of a little change. Hmmm. A bit disconcerting.

Reactions: Dogs4Life
1 - 6 of 6 Posts