Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were having a visit from storm Ciara today and diva has not experienced wind and rain like this before. As you can image she doesn't want be outside nevermind go toilet outdoors. Despite wearing her rain coat ..

She is not impressed!
I will keep going out with her hopefully she will pluck up the courage to 'go'.

·
Registered
12,475 Posts
Us too - a sleepless night all round what with worrying that Poppy seemed uncomfortable, Sophy telling me there was thunder as well as roaring winds and lashing rain, and wet cats coming in with updates on the weather every half hour or so! Poppy has finally given in and dashed out long enough to do an enormous poo, and is now much comfier. Sophy absolutely refused to leave the porch. The local rivers are flooding, and the fields around us are like lakes, but fortunately my house is high enough to be dry and I don't have a cellar. Stay safe - it is a wild one!

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Stay safe and stay indoors till this storm passes. I just read its been really bad causing much flooding and wind damages. Hopefully it will be gone soon. Hope my British relatives near London are all safe, we don't often have contact anymore since my MIL has been gone so long and everyone is just getting old. Have to check and see if its headed to the Netherlands where we also have family.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Were having a visit from storm Ciara today and diva has not experienced wind and rain like this before. As you can image she doesn't want be outside nevermind go toilet outdoors. Despite wearing her rain coat ..
View attachment 464325
She is not impressed!
I will keep going out with her hopefully she will pluck up the courage to 'go'.
So cute! Stay safe and goods luck with the potty business. My Emma lays out in the rain and storms chewing on her outside bone and toys, her fur brother and sisters..... not so much. They're older sho they can hold it way longer and must only brace the weather once or twice a day when it's really nasty. Don't know how they do it. Here in Oklahoma they could be sucke up and blown or blown away at times! Storm on the way right now.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The local rivers are flooding, and the fields around us are like lakes, but fortunately my house is high enough to be dry and I don't have a cellar. Stay safe - it is a wild one!
We will and same to you! Hope it doesn't cause to much trouble.
We live of a hill luckily so everything is just gushing past. I feel for those who live in flood prone areas we don't get floods but today the roads have been a few itches high in water which is a first for where I live.
Stay safe and stay indoors till this storm passes. I just read its been really bad causing much flooding and wind damages. Hopefully it will be gone soon. Hope my British relatives near London are all safe, we don't often have contact anymore since my MIL has been gone so long and everyone is just getting old. Have to check and see if its headed to the Netherlands where we also have family.
We will. I hope you relatives are safe and the storm hasn't caused them any trouble
So cute! Stay safe and goods luck with the potty business. My Emma lays out in the rain and storms chewing on her outside bone and toys, her fur brother and sisters..... not so much. They're older sho they can hold it way longer and must only brace the weather once or twice a day when it's really nasty. Don't know how they do it. Here in Oklahoma they could be sucke up and blown or blown away at times! Storm on the way right now.
Thanks. We have had a few breaks in the rain where she would go out and go toilet. Luckily there's a barrier where she goes toilet so she didn't blow away :ROFLMAO:
Diva hates the rain she steps out and turns straight back around if it's raining

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
I hope you are all safe.

Reactions: fjm

·
Registered
12,475 Posts
The rain finally eased, the winds have dropped considerably, and river levels are falling - but we now have a severe weather warning for snow and ice. As a few centimetres of snow is considered severe round here I doubt those of you who regularly get several feet of it dumped in a single night would consider it very serious, though!

·
Super Moderator
5,147 Posts
Eek! Stay safe! Perfect time to cozy up indoors.

I'm one of those people who's used to big dumps of snow, but I moved to a place that's NOT used to them. The whole region grinds to a complete standstill when we get a rare snowfall.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
The rain finally eased, the winds have dropped considerably, and river levels are falling - but we now have a severe weather warning for snow and ice. As a few centimetres of snow is considered severe round here I doubt those of you who regularly get several feet of it dumped in a single night would consider it very serious, though!
But that unfamiliarity makes it that much more reason for caution. Stay safe and comfy cozy.

Reactions: fjm
1 - 10 of 10 Posts