Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
He looks great! And it looks like you're back home now, which must be a comfort to you both. Happy Gotcha Day (-ish), Puca!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgot to mention that I think Puca is blue not black! His almost his whole body is grey though it can be hard to tell in the photos.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Puca pu! Nice to hear from you! Look whose all grown up and turned out to be a blue! My Bella also had a major color change too and has as much gray ("blue") as she does black. I hope you're doing well, Bella and Sachii are fine.
I'm so glad you guys are doing well! The color change was a major surprise. It started out as a gray hair here or there, next thing I knew he was covered in them!

·
Super Moderator
3,369 Posts
I'm so glad you guys are doing well! The color change was a major surprise. It started out as a gray hair here or there, next thing I knew he was covered in them!
I was actually mad when Bella began turning gray. I used the Opawz blue-black color dye, but it was a big job. It would be easy except that I had to stand/sit there holding her in the sink for an hour, otherwise she'd be running around staining everything while the dye was wet. (If anyone tries this, use only a stainless steel sink lined with newspaper, or do outdoors on the grass if you have a yard.)

It was an improvement, but poodle hair grows out so fast it doesn't seem worth the time and trouble. I'm used to it now, heck I have gray hairs and now we match.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was actually mad when Bella began turning gray. I used the Opawz blue-black color dye, but it was a big job. It would be easy except that I had to stand/sit there holding her in the sink for an hour, otherwise she'd be running around staining everything while the dye was wet. (If anyone tries this, use only a stainless steel sink lined with newspaper, or do outdoors on the grass if you have a yard.)

It was an improvement, but poodle hair grows out so fast it doesn't seem worth the time and trouble. I'm used to it now, heck I have gray hairs and now we match.
I felt the same way at first because I went out of my way for a BLACK minpoo. But its grown on me lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts