Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend was Sting's first pointed UKC show and we went Breed 3 out of 4 show's and took group 1 in Variety! So that makes Stinger's is a UKC champion in one weekend.....yahoo!!! lol

Here is a few pics taken and I have professional one's to follow when I get them. I didn't get any good movement pics but I like the one when we were moving. It show's his body and tail set well. Im a very proud momma to say the least!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
OMG CONGRATS JENN !!!!!!!!!!!!

That is so awesome ! I hope Enzo does good May 9th ! I sent in his registration on Friday
Is that red dog Susan's ?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG CONGRATS JENN !!!!!!!!!!!!

That is so awesome ! I hope Enzo does good May 9th ! I sent in his registration on Friday
Is that red dog Susan's ?
She was bred from one of Susan's studs ( I think) and a Mithril bitch named Paris. So she is actually from Mithril's in Texas. Her name is Larue and just barely 6 months old.

UKC can be a little slow sometimes so call in a few days to see if they recieved it. You might not get the registration back in time for the show but you can call UKC and atleast get his registration number and thats all you need. I barley recieved mine on Friday but called and got the reg number earlier on Monday.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
She was bred from one of Susan's studs ( I think) and a Mithril bitch named Paris. So she is actually from Mithril's in Texas. Her name is Larue and just barely 6 months old.

UKC can be a little slow sometimes so call in a few days to see if they recieved it. You might not get the registration back in time for the show but you can call UKC and atleast get his registration number and thats all you need. I barley recieved mine on Friday but called and got the reg number earlier on Monday.
Ok I will call to see if they got it. Do they allow Bait in the ring ?

O ok so she is from Carolyn , the red pups I showed you are out of Paris. Susan just had 10 red pups born on last sunday !

I am so happy for you an sting , when is your first AKC show ?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok I will call to see if they got it. Do they allow Bait in the ring ?

O ok so she is from Carolyn , the red pups I showed you are out of Paris. Susan just had 10 red pups born on last sunday !

I am so happy for you an sting , when is your first AKC show ?
Ya Susan is very busy with her litter's down right now. She was having a very exciting weekend between our wins (Larue and Sting) and her newest litter. Larue took breed the 1st show on Sunday and also took Group 1 in Variety. Then Sting did the same the 2nd show Sunday. For some reason they didnt do groups on Saturday. He still won breed both show's Saturday but group would of been to show in also.

As for showing Im not sure if I want to Grand him UKC or begin AKC in a few months instead. Thats in the air at the moment. I want him titled in AKC for sure though.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you, thats wonderful!! Double congrats on the group placement!! Fantastic! LoL, That didn't take long huh? Are you going to show him in AKC now or no ?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you, thats wonderful!! Double congrats on the group placement!! Fantastic! LoL, That didn't take long huh? Are you going to show him in AKC now or no ?
Im not sure if I should continue UKC and Grand him or just get is AKC title now. Its still in the air right now.

Thanks for the congrats though. We had a blast!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
YAY! How very exciting. :cheer2:He is a really handsome man. We all here wish you the best in whatever way you decide to go.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
This weekend was Sting's first pointed UKC show and we went Breed 3 out of 4 show's and took group 1 in Variety! So that makes Stinger's is a UKC champion in one weekend.....yahoo!!! lol

Here is a few pics taken and I have professional one's to follow when I get them. I didn't get any good movement pics but I like the one when we were moving. It show's his body and tail set well. Im a very proud momma to say the least!
Well done Jenn, congratulations.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well after doing a bit of thinking yesterday, I think Im going to scrap the UKC showing and go AKC now. I wont begin that for a few months so we can grow some more coat and get his lines looking better.

We definately prefer the AKC but I didnt want to bring out a POODLE that wasnt clipped perfectly for AKC. Now I can see what I need to improve on and where we need to grow more coat. Where almost ready, but not quite. lol

Thanks for all the wonderful replies. We certainly are proud !

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Major Congrats!!!! That is so exciting, I am very happy for you and Sting. What a handsome boy. I can well imagine you are a proud mom...lol.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts