Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a cute pic I took of Sting yesterday. He was being so sweet and adult like. He's starting to really develope his personality and almost seems to be maturing more temperment wise. Don't get me wrong, he's still a lot of puppy being 5 months old but I can see him growing into a young man.

Its obvious Im a proud momma huh! These sweet Poodles just steal your heart!

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Awwww He's so sweet looking

Yea, I remember those days!!!! I think Vegas has left that sweet stage and went straight to the teenage stage Ha!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Jenn, Sting is lookin' good. Can't believe how much he has grown. You probably don't notice it as much as we do on the forum, looking at his pictures, since you see him everyday. Just wanted to let you know how nice he looks.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Don't blame you for being a "proud mom", he is great looking.

I have found that poodles are so endearing it is impossible not to feel proud of them and certainly impossible to stay mad at one if it is naughty. I swear they have a look that feels like they are looking right into your soul....lol.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't blame you for being a "proud mom", he is great looking.

I have found that poodles are so endearing it is impossible not to feel proud of them and certainly impossible to stay mad at one if it is naughty. I swear they have a look that feels like they are looking right into your soul....lol.
LOL...Thats the truth. I joke with my husband about my older boy, Eli. I tell my hubby that Eli thinks he's married to me. He's always looking deep into my eyes and as soon as my husband leaves the bed, couch etc...Eli's right there.

They really are great dogs.

·
Registered
912 Posts
He is looking gorgeous Secreto, still has that puppy face. Hmmm I miss T's puppy face he looks all grown up now and not 9 months old yet! Might be time for another :smile:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts