Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took this pic of Sting on his way home with me. Later I was looking back at Eli's pics and they almost look identicle....the pics. I love Eli but I can see the difference between Sting's look's and Eli's at that age. Sting is a prettier puppy but I love them all as well.

Anyways...here's the pic's of momma's black Poodles! I love saying my black Poodle'(s). lol Eli is the one with the blue colllar and tag.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I took this pic of Sting on his way home with me. Later I was looking back at Eli's pics and they almost look identicle....the pics. I love Eli but I can see the difference between Sting's look's and Eli's at that age. Sting is a prettier puppy but I love them all as well.

Anyways...here's the pic's of momma's black Poodles! I love saying my black Poodle'(s). lol Eli is the one with the blue colllar and tag.
They could pass for brothers! Beautiful boys!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Love that inquisitive puppy look - like "what you doing now?" They are both lovely - ohh no another thread with puppy pics, you guys are really testing my resolve about another puppy :laugh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts