Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our new strategy game arrived last week! I highly recommend looking into these types of products. What are you using to intellectually stimulate your poodle?
P.S. We have 6 strategy games!
(I did not take this picture myself. This was the advertisement´s photo. It is not mine though it is the product I got.)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anna has five puzzles however her favorite game is “find it”. She sits and waits while I hide tiny treats all over the house. Keeps her busy for about 25 minutes.

When I drag out the puzzles, like shown in the picture, I cram a really big treat into the hole so she has to use her nails to pry it out otherwise she finishes in seconds.

·
Registered
12,709 Posts
Find It! is the favourite game here to. On really wet days I combine it with the puzzle toys - just one or two treats per toy, with more hidden round the room - about 5 treats for each dog. There is a ritual - I call the dogs into the hall and ask them to wait, then part close the door while I hide the treats. The rule is the dogs can't start looking till I open the door and say OK! Three rounds is usually enough to settle them for hours.

Reactions: 3MiniPoodles
1 - 3 of 3 Posts