Poodle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here feed Stella and chewys, specifically the regular kibble. Thoughts on it?

·
Registered
388 Posts
I feed Stella and Chewys Raw Coated Wholesome Grains kibble (so grain inclusive). Used to feed grain-free and switched back to grain inclusive about a year and a half ago when all the issues with nutritional related DCM were being discussed. It's one of the more pricy kibbles but I settled on it after trying some other good brands when I switched because my older picky one who I'm always trying to keep weight on likes it (of course haha) and will eat it pretty regularly, so my other one (who will eat anything) gets it too since I prefer to only feed one kibble if possible. I also supplement (though completely unnecessary) with a large variety of home-cooked food just for variety and a bit of add-in to keep things interesting for the picky one. And again, the other one gets the benefit. I like it and the dogs are doing fine on it. As noted, it is one of the priciest kibbles out there, so I try to stock up a bit when I find it on sale. Pet Supplies Plus by me runs sales every so often, usually 15 to 20% off (I find they seem to be the only chain that has sales on the Stellas with some regularity, I've rarely seen any of the others do it).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts