Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
didn't see the poodles pix - maybe someone adopted them already? Those poor dogs! pooh - so many of them

·
Registered
912 Posts
I didn't see the poos either but ooooh so many pit bulls, poor darlings. A couple of grays (thought they were clled blues?) I would take home in a flash.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you scroll to right side of the page they are towards the botttom. Usually rescue gets a call from the shelter's and rescue pick's them up. The two rescue's in Nor Ca are pretty good about getting the Poodles out of the shelters if they don't have any aggression issues.

I hope they get adopted out as well as all the other pooches. :pray:

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
I want to get a 2nd one to play with moose, something 3-6yrs old I think... that way I don;t have two super hyper dogs hehe :moneymouth:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want to get a 2nd one to play with moose, something 3-6yrs old I think... that way I don;t have two super hyper dogs hehe :moneymouth:
I see them listed on craigslist all the time in the Sacramento and Bay Area pet listings. There was a beautiful red male listed a few weeks ago. He seems to have found a home since the add was removed. Anyhow, check craiglist!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts