Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the site, & have gotten to meet a few of the wounderful people on here. Everyone is so very nice, I just love this page. Anyway, My baby just had her babies. She had 10 of them!!! Well 11, but she had that one outside on her morning potty break. Anyway, I was not excepting this many, so if anyone knows anyone that may want one, let me know so I can get to know them. I want the little ones to have great homes with lots of love. I will post pics soon.:whoo:

·
Registered
554 Posts
First off DO NOT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY!

I don't know if you are allowed to try to find homes for your pups by "advertising" here. If you are (and I am NOT SAYING YOU ARE NOT because I honestly am not 100% sure either way) I am sure everyone will be happy to help!

You are going to get tons of questions like "what have the parents been tested for" and "are they from champion parents or lines" so the more you can tell about the parents (even just their color and size helps) the better chance you will have of getting people interested in your puppies!

There is a thread around here somewhere where everyone talks about where they advertise...lots of good suggestions on that thread. I will try to find a link for you...

Again please don't take this post the wrong way...I am honestly trying to help!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey, not a problem in the world!!! I would hate to break a rule, I love this already. Everyone is so nice. thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no, it did not. My brother took her out, & did not understand what was going on atthat moment. Once he did, he took the pup in. My hubby & I are both paramedics, although to humans, but he said we couldn't save it. My Laya tried to take her pup back. The story just broke my heart. I am at work, so I haven't seen the babies yet, just a crappy cell phone pic, but I CANNOT wait to go home to them.:rainbow:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Laya is black. I want to size her, & was going to ask were do I go on the shoulder to tell? I wanted to ask that earleir, but had an ambulance call & forgot. thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also, I put this in the groomimg part, but how long do I have the vet dock the tails to? My mom said they should be about 4 inchs, but that seems short to me. What do you think?

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Feel free to post up your puppies for sale in the General Chat area if you like. With all information and pictures in the general chat area. Please do not make a post and link to your "Store".

For anyone else wanting to sell theirown puppies that's fine.

If we start getting a lot of people doing this we`ll make another section, make more rules, etc.. L O L!! For now, pretty open to selling dog related items on here not your store or ebay ;)

-Todd

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How in the world do I add the pics? I have them on my profile (I think) please help. I am not the computer person of the family, I am the dog lover lol

·
Registered
419 Posts
To post pictures, click on post reply. Below the box where you type in your message, you'll see a button called Manage Attachments. Click that.
It will open a new little area that gives you a button to browse your computer for the file and upload the pictures.

I think you can add something like 4 pictures to a post.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it will let me upload, then it has it so I can click on them, then I do, then it just makes the pic big, so I cloase that because there is nothing left to click, then it goes back to telling me to upload my pics... what in the **** am I doing wrong? sorry, I am getting fustrated!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts