Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(tl;dr - Looking for standard poodle breeders in Virginia or neighboring states (NC, MD, SC, DE) preferably)

Thank you in advance for any recommendations! I truly appreciate the help!

·
Premium Member
23,246 Posts
If you are willing to go a little further afield look at Scherazade/Linda Hamilton in New Jersey and Madela/Delana and Mark Severs in Connecticut. I understand the long wait too since I waited decades to have the right life circumstances for dogs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you are willing to go a little further afield look at Scherazade/Linda Hamilton in New Jersey and Madela/Delana and Mark Severs in Connecticut. I understand the long wait too since I waited decades to have the right life circumstances for dogs.
Thank you! Do you mind me asking if you have any personal experience with either breeder?

·
Premium Member
23,246 Posts
I have a dog from Delana (my boy Javelin). If you want to learn more about him I have a training blog about him in the performance training area of the forum. I know Linda a bit but have seen working obedience dogs of hers and they are well built and of good temperament. I generally don't make recommendations about breeders who I don't know personally or whose dogs I've never seen or met.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a dog from Delana (my boy Javelin). If you want to learn more about him I have a training blog about him in the performance training area of the forum. I know Linda a bit but have seen working obedience dogs of hers and they are well built and of good temperament. I generally don't make recommendations about breeders who I don't know personally or whose dogs I've never seen or met.
Thanks, again :) this is very helpful!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts