Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oliver is so funny. He actually stalks the person or dog he wants to play with. And it's as if he thinks he is invisible! He crouches down real low and moves very, very slowly and quietly...even if the person or dog he is stalking is staring right at him. So he creeps up....and then pounces on his victim. Trying so hard to get him or her to play with him. It is so funny.

His absolute favorite stalking position is to start off in the middle of tall plants and flowers...like black-eyed susans. He lays there in the flowers, watching, waiting for the perfect moment to start the creeping.

I think he is a legend in his own mind!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
That's hilarious! I can see him stick his head above the cute little flowers with his pouncing plot targeted on his next subject. He sounds like a hoot to watch.

·
Registered
335 Posts
That is exactly wahat my little guy does-LOL! I have never seen anything like it-I was wondering if he was part cat...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Aww, I can just imagine how silly he would look! I've only seen my cat do that, and when she does she runs up and does a drive-by(ie, grabs my calf with both paws), then runs off. She is a silly cat.

I second posting a video if you please :thumb:

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
It's fun to watch! Moose does that too with his toys and sometimes with people or dogs he's playing with.. trys to be all sneaky and pounces or in his case sometimes jumps and down hehe!!

Get a video :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Vinnie has done that a few times - you can tell he's stalking cause he'll slowly unroll his tail until it's flat out and then ATTACK! :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts