Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Saturday night I drove 3 hours and stayed overnight to compete in 2 Sprinters and 1 Chase Ability event on Sunday. Of course Asher did well as he always does at these. Earning 41 and 40 points in his Sprinter events (he now has a total of 242 points of the 500 he needs for his next title), and of course a pass in his Chase Ability (his 7th pass of the 10 he needs for his next title). I would have loved to have done the saturday events too but I was stuck working.
And then on monday we had our last agility class of the current session and he was surprisingly good. He tried for me and was focused, and though it wasn't perfect, him really trying makes me so happy. (I need to work on saying his name too much on course, whoops) We have a 'forced' break for a couple of months because money is a bit tight so we'll only be doing competition obedience stuff this round. But plan to do drop ins at this facility as well as at hopefully a couple others.

I didn't get the Chase on video but I got one of the Sprinters and one of our agility rounds.
Sprinter

Agility

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I could watch Asher all day! Love both of the videos and the photo! So wonderful!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts