Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once a week I travel out of town a wee way to groom for another small home shop. As I travel (one hour each way) there's an area FILLED with daffodils! Last year I stopped for photos of Paris in them, and cos they look so stunning I had to do it again this year... This is what I took today:

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
How gorgeous! And the field looks nice too ;D

You'll have to keep us updated with pictures! Since I think most of us are going into fall than winter :( I'm going to miss the warmth. Incoming 4 feet of snow behind my car when I'm running late for work..

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Gorgeous pics! Lovely dog!

LOL... I had to take a double take on your post then look to see where you were from. It is fall here so at first I was wondering if this was an old post or old pics, then I read you said you took the pics "today" so looked to see where you were from. So, spring has sprung for you and summer has sprung a leak for us and the trees are turning brilliant colors! LOL.

Hope you get more great spring shots!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
flyingduster, Absolutely gorgeous pictures. Looks like they should be on a calendar. Fluffyspoos, I understand exactly what you mean about the snow where you live, we lived in Snowville, Utah for two years and had snow from Oct. of one yr. thru May of the next.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Paris is absolutely stunning!!! What a beautiful backdrop to see a full field of daffodils. I love the one where she is smelling the flower! What a sweetheart.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Lovely pictures of your Paris...she looks so calm and content in the field of daffodils....good shots!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Those would be great for a Poodle calendar!!! You should send them in to; [email protected]. They may be using one of mine cause they asked whom should have credit for the a paticular photo they liked.

·
Registered
157 Posts
This is why I love NZ! Such natural beauty.

It looks like a scene out of a fairytale. Paris looks great among the daffodils.

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hehe, I'll make sure to get some more summery pics for you over the next half a year, might get out with Jak & BMminiatures with the poodle girls over summer (beaches!!) and get pics too :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts