Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Shots of the Pack having fun playing outside in the warm spring sun and air!
http://pbckt.com/sS.5t2

A special moment! Little does Lucy know what will shortly descend on her!

Tree grazing since no green grass, and the yard decor that serves as training aid to head to the woods for potty breaks.

·
Registered
548 Posts
That first photo of Lucy is classic ! What an expression ! Looks like a great day for a romp. Everybody looks happy having fun in the sun.

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Looks like your Lucy didn't want to be "tardy for the party"! What fun to have all those beauties out romping together!!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just to clarify Lucy is the Apricot (8 1/2) and Bindi is the red (15 mo). Bindi loves to pounce Lucy and Sam love to pounce both Bindi and Lucy.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Ooops! So, the crazy face is Bindi? Should have recognized that :).
The other photos on the link were also a lot of fun.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Prob! I'll be posting our Pro Photos soon on my website. I just got the hard copies on Friday and I am so impressed with the Photographer that I'll be doing another shoot with Bindi and Buoy. Hopefully we'll get some outdoor shots. I'll be pretty busy with my upcoming show schedule, nearly every weekend is booked and those that are not I carry pager. (I run one of the largest email systems in the world.) So with work, poodles, husband, Mom and chores, not to much time to do much else.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts