Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love seeing people who are trying different sports with poodles. I think doing a sport with your dog is a great bonding experience and like that it can lead to a sense of accomplisment for people and dogs as teams. But I also think it is important to be careful about what sports to do and how to train. Here is a link for some upcoming webinars that deal with some of those issues. They are being offered through Denise Fenzi training so I think any of them will be high quality and worth diving in for depending on your interests. Here is a link. ⚡⚡ Join Loretta Mohler & Chrissi Schranz for Multi Dog Households & Training Real Life Recalls

There are some other important webinars announced here too, recalls and how to manage multi dog households among them/

·
Registered
154 Posts
FDSA is a wonderful resource! Options range from on-demand videos and webinars for under $20 to six-week-long classes with three levels of participation, including on-on-one feedback about your dog from the instructor.

Chrissi will also have a six-week-long recall class starting June 1st.

·
Premium Member
24,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like a lot of the webinars. They are great for me since I tend to have an oddball schedule and I will even sign up for a webinar and then just watch the recording. I love watching Petra Ford. I am so impressed by her performance at trials and really appreciate seeing how she gets there. This announcement of upcoming events caught my eye since there have been a number of discussions about different sports recently.

·
Premium Member
24,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: Fenris-wolf

·
Registered
154 Posts
Do you think I still sign up to join even if I don't have a dog yet?
Sure. After they are over, a recording of the webinar, including the Q&A session that follows the presentation, will go into your library, and you can watch it back any time you want for the next year. Each time you buy a new webinar, that extends your access to a year from that date. Classes and workshops do the same, but into a separate library. I can still refer back to the very first classes I took in April of 2014.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts