Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, but that is only in the brood bitch and stud dog and champion parade.....
"In the Stud Dog and Brood Bitch classes and in a non-competitive Parade of Champions, Poodles may be shown in the "Sporting" clip."

Sure wish they would allow the cut like UKC does for a puppy cut, sure would be easier to grow and maintain. Well, can always keep on wishing ...lol.
Damn.........I did not even read that right LOL! I was so happy I thought it was going to be in the ring LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As always, you have lost me. I'm not sure what this means. What can actually be shown in that cut?
ROFLMAO!!!! Nothing lol, I misunderstood and if I could take it back I would LOL! It was a blond moment, I totally thought it was going to be lie the UKC and allowed in the conformation ring LOL! Sorry, sorry everybody LOL!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
ROFLMAO!!!! Nothing lol, I misunderstood and if I could take it back I would LOL! It was a blond moment, I totally thought it was going to be lie the UKC and allowed in the conformation ring LOL! Sorry, sorry everybody LOL!!!!!!
Ok... Someone... Anyone.. P4P needs a rock, quick! Someone lift one up.... or a crack in the floor, or..or..or dig a hole quick! LOL..LOL...LOL.

Don't sweat the small stuff, P4P. We all do this. DARN, you got me all excited too when I say the title to your post. Too funny. Hey, we all love a good laugh... and not AT YOU, but WITH YOU! :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:bolt: Before I make an even bigger fool out of myself lol, I think Tynker will be happy to dig me a hole LOL! Don't think I would fit in it though LMAO!! But my Tynker Toy would try to help her mommy LOL!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
As always, you have lost me. I'm not sure what this means. What can actually be shown in that cut?
P4P made a teensy, weensy, bitty error in reading the "show rules" for AKC. See where it says "In the Stud Dog and Brood Bitch classes and in a non-competitive Parade of Champions, Poodles may be shown in the "Sporting" clip." P4P missed the first part of the sentence and thought AKC was allowing poos to be shown in sporting cut. Sure a nice thought! Stud dog, brood bitch and parade of champions are not "regular" show classes and, therefor, the dogs are allowed to be in the sporting clip instead of the continental or puppy clip.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
:bolt: Before I make an even bigger fool out of myself lol, I think Tynker will be happy to dig me a hole LOL! Don't think I would fit in it though LMAO!! But my Tynker Toy would try to help her mommy LOL!
Ahhhh, so Tynker is one of THOSE, hey? Does she like to look for China or just little pock marks in the ground?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I "commissioned" my sister on an art project for me. I am hoping she does not take forever. I am having her draw a picture of a poodle for me in either chalk or charcoal to use as my kennel logo when I get a name registered lol. She is really good, so I know it will turn out great. I sent her an example of what I was looking for and she said she was on it! I can not wait! Here are a couple examples of her work in case you did not see them posted before. The pics do not do them justice at all.

I added the pic I sent her for example of what pose I was looking for, this one was drawn by Amanda M Soles in 1997.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
That's great p4p! She does lovely work. I am sure that jester's mom will really appreciate this. Her youngest daughter is an artist and a very good one too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts