Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some recent pictures of Lucybug Fancypants after her bath this weekend. I used my new velocity dryer for the first time and it seemed to work well for us! Here's my big, red fluffball! :)

She did so wonderfully for me with the dryer. I wasn't sure if she'd be frightened of the noise or not - but she was a trooper!!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She looks "thrilled" lol.
That's her "Sigh... On the table AGAIN!" look :lol: She's really very good for me on the table - just not extremely excited to be there...

Thanks for the compliments on my pretty Princess! She's such a good girl!

Jester's mom - here's the dryer I have:

http://www.petedge.com/product/Grooming/Grooming-Equipment/Dryers-Dehumidifiers/B-Air-Bear-Power-Pet-Dryer/pc/190/c/191/sc/263/46602.uts

My daughter used to work at PetSmart and said this dryer isn't as powerful as the ones they used there, but with just two spoos to dry occasionally it's plenty powerful for us (and much more powerful than a human hairdryer and it doesn't get dangerously hot)

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh she looks so cute. How do you like your Laube?
Thanks Kpoos! I'm likin' the Laube!! I'm still getting used to it a little bit, but the last time I used it, I liked it better than the first time I used it!! :lol:

Lucy looks so regal. What a beautiful color!
Thanks, Gorky!! Sometimes, when we're being goofy, I call her my li'l sweet potato!! :) I never get tired of looking at her!!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We sometimes call Gorky "Dorky, Gorky", all said with affection I might add.
:lol: We used to have a neighbor when we lived in Minnesota whose name was Dewey... he was a very nice guy but a little different... my hubby (with all affection :) ) called him Screwy Dewey! :)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Aaaaawe, her face is just precious like always and her color is wonderful and hair sooo fluffy :) !!!!!

What is your address dear Sugarplum LOL :creep: - I have the urge now to "snatch her " ;) since you refused to clone Lucy-bug for poor Wishpoo :eyebrows: heh heh !!!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
awww, what a fuzzy adorable girl!!!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Ahhhhh....Lucybug....what a pretty princess. Plumcrazy, you are doing such a remarkable job keeping her looking gorgeous. Damn that winter nose! The reds look so awesome with the coal black noses, but it happens to most of them. Kane in the other thread is the same. But she is a lovely young lady and you are doing a fantastic job with her.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Beautiful little Poodle girl! I just love her color, and who knows, maybe one day I'll have one of those, too! lol

I use my K9 II to fluff dry, too, just take the end off. Sure makes a world of difference as to the end results.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Aaaaawe, her face is just precious like always and her color is wonderful and hair sooo fluffy!!!!

What is your address dear Sugarplum LOL :creep: - I have the urge now to "snatch her " ;) since you refused to clone Lucy-bug for poor Wishpoo :eyebrows: heh heh !!!
I would be glad to share my address Wishpoo, but I will be checking your luggage after your visit!! HAAA! Thanks for your compliments about our Princess!

Also thanks, Arreau, for your encouragement and support while we learn our way around sharing our home with this fabulous girl! I am truly having fun with our "hands-on" experiences. I'll be sharing more as she grows with us!!

:grouphug:

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
I would be glad to share my address Wishpoo, but I will be checking your luggage after your visit!! HAAA! Thanks for your compliments about our Princess!

Also thanks, Arreau, for your encouragement and support while we learn our way around sharing our home with this fabulous girl! I am truly having fun with our "hands-on" experiences. I'll be sharing more as she grows with us!!

:grouphug:

Hugs right back at you! It is my pleasure to guide and assist you as much as possible. A breeder should be there for their families, making the experience as pleasant and easy as it can be. It has been a pleasure watching you all accept Lucy into your pack, and see how well loved she is and how keen you are to learn to groom and do things right.

I wouldn't trust Wishpoo if I were you!! Ha,ha!!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
She is so cute how old is she now ?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts