Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought you all might like to check out my newly redesigned website my son-in-law did, using FL's drawing of Pearl.
I also had the front of my shop window done, it didn't come out quite like I would have liked but still looks great! I get lots of compliments that it looks very "artsy", I also have cards coming using FL's drawing of Pearl. I can't thank her enough, it's so great having my own look and with the shop mascot!
Thanks all

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
lmao, you had me reeeeaallly confused there; 'who the heck is FL???? Florida!?? wtf?' hahahahaha!!!

But yes, I'm very very proud my silly doodle is being used for someones logo! omg, soooo cool!!!! hehe. I've been sharing your website everywhere saying LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK! *I* did that bit!!! SEEE! heh. Lovin it, and can't wait to see more!!!

FD (not FL ;))

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What a dumb dumb I am! I am from FL so its habit for me. Should just spell out your name then no mistaking!:fish:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Your shop looks very clean - that's a real plus! I love that you have all of those pictures on the site - it was fun looking at them. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Aw, am I the only one having trouble getting to the website??? ): I really want to see your site and the photos of your shop!
I can't get the address to work, it takes me to a blank page.

Anyone have a direct link?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts