Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is this? I tried to google it. The backyard breeder I went to recently is advertising her site as this... is it a dog line from Europe?

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Sounds like a scam to me - by saying that a dog has a champion pedigree that means almost nothing. It could mean that there was a dog 5 generations back who was a champion. The Spanish part of it could mean that there is a dog somewhere in the pedigree that completed its Ch title in Spain. It is such a huge red flag to me to see stuff like this. So many puppy buyers don’t realize that saying something like that means next to nothing. Champion parents, that is a different story. But even then if they are advertising a sire out of champion parents that doesn’t mean much either because not all puppies in a litter are going to be show or breeding quality even out if champion parents.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks chincilafuzy. I thought it sounded fishy...this is the same breeder who had the 19 kenneled puppies... I assume there are no national guidelines for breeders with shady ethics.

What a sad situation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts