Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the plan is to go to Minnesota in the fall and of course I will have to visit some breeders there :D

But the thing is I don't know anyone there :doh:

I am looking for a show breeder with Black or White dogs.

All info would be appreciated :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
If I were able to go to Minnesota I would definitely visit Ardy Livermore. You can find her on the web she is very practical and gives blunt down to earth information. I just bought her e-book, and I have read all her tips that she sends out via email free. I would purchase the poodle I'm looking for from her but unfortunately she doesn't ship her pups. You certainly may want to give her a try. Good luck!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Your dogs are beautiful, I live within 80 miles or so of San Francisco, where did you get your dogs? Do you know if they have toys?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry guess I'm about a year to late with the info I didnt' look at the date on you post...hope you found what you were looking for.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yep this is a new post my brother in law is moving to Minnesota and we want to go and visit him and it would not be a trip with out doing some poodle things :p

But I found out that Degana is in Minnesota and they are the breeder of Charlys dad so I am going to send them an email and ask if I can visit.

Any other ideas would be great though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts