Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, this is my first post here so forgive me if anything's wrong.

In short, I'm looking for a SPoo breeder to get a pup from in a few years (starting my search now since a few people advised me to). I've found 2 breeders that I like in terms of testing, titles, and socialization, but they're both pretty far from me (both on the other side of the country).

Specifically, I'm looking for a SPoo breeder that doesn't dock tails/dew claws, tests past the CHIC requirements, uses puppy culture, temperament tests and assigns pups, and allows neutering after 18 months.

I'm terms of color, I guess I mostly don't care, but I'm not a big fan of red or blue SPoos (not opposed to a dog of these colors, they're just not my favorite).

For anyone curious, Sunset Maple and Doevalley were the breeders I was looking at, but they're a bit too far away for my liking and Sunset only has reds. Crystal creek caught my attention for a bit, but I don't like their dietary restrictions and the weird vaccine protocol they use.

Hopefully someone can give some suggestions, thank you!

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
It's not in the area you want, but the only breeder that immediately comes to mind that fits your desires is Windswept Poodles in Colorado. Doevalley I don't know a lot about but I may have seen them on facebook and a brief perusal of their website is promising. With Sunset Maple... I am fairly sure we have had some threads about them if you do a forum search for the name.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts