Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Oh she is adorable and I know that look in the first pic. It's the look of "Umm Mum? I really DON'T want to stay here while you take ANOTHER picture of me." :)

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
LoL, awwww look at her all sacked out on the pillow. How cute!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Yep, my favorite too. You just have to love a puppy sprawled over a pillow sound asleep. She is the cutest thing! And, yeah, my dogs get that 'Are we done with the camera' look too. I know it well. LOL

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everybody. Yes, she is a hard one to catch a picture of her face because when she sees you trying to take the picture- she comes running for kisses.
Her little skirt is her potty pants. It's funny - she seems to do really well when it is on and she is with us in the house but if she isn't wearing it and she is in her puppy pen, she doesn't give me any signals, she just goes potty. So, I am afraid to let her be in the main part of the house without her skirt. :)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Thanks everybody. Yes, she is a hard one to catch a picture of her face because when she sees you trying to take the picture- she comes running for kisses.
Her little skirt is her potty pants. It's funny - she seems to do really well when it is on and she is with us in the house but if she isn't wearing it and she is in her puppy pen, she doesn't give me any signals, she just goes potty. So, I am afraid to let her be in the main part of the house without her skirt. :)
Uhumm! My little girl doesn't give me any signals either. She now goes to the door finally but if no one sees her there she just pees right there. :mad: You can bet if she is on the other side of the door, though, she makes all the noise in the world! LOL We are getting bells tomorrow and I am going to train her to ring them when she wants to go out. I really hope it works. I saw a little Cairn terrier do it. So cute. :smile:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts