Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My poodle mix is such a clown. Every single morning she lays down flat on her belly and then pulls herself along my carpet with her front legs. I finally cauht her in the act this morning and just HAD to share the picture!
:love:

Attachments

·
Registered
339 Posts
Yep, she scratching her tummy. Is she mixed with a yorkie? She looks like she has yorkie in her to me. She is very cute!!
Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, she scratching her tummy. Is she mixed with a yorkie? She looks like she has yorkie in her to me. She is very cute!!
Thank you for sharing.
According to where we adopted her she is a Yorkipoo, she has the silver and tan coloring of a yorkie, but her build, face and hair is definitely poodle.
We owned a toy poodle before, who passed away 6 years ago... and from what I can remember she definitely has the poodle personality and is extremely intelligent ... she is sooo goofy and just a real clown.
Poodles fascinate me - I don't think I'll ever own another breed.

·
Registered
55 Posts
could be her way of stretching too. Our doberman almost hits the floor with stretching out her back in the morning but her legs long enough her belly doesnt hit lol. My small ones do it but thought they were just stretching lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts