Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oooh how I love her freshly-groomed look. I will have to learn how to do this very soon before I send us to the poor house!

This was the only pic she'd pose for, I think she heard me say "lunch" and in a rare move refused to leave her perch at the door to the house waiting to go in.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm so jealous! I have got to get Patches groomed to see what he should look like and then try to follow the pattern.

I love the chocolate coat...so gorgeous in the sunshine!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
A groom like that isn't very hard to do and it would definitely save you money! I do suggest watching and buying all the DVDs you can before attempting it yourself though and be prepared to spend money on good quality equipment!

He looks fantastic!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Gorgeous! I can't wait for Rogan's first real groom! Everyone's still asking what breed he is :loser: haha
I love the color of your beauty, and the nice dark nose! :)

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
I love your Bella, she is gorgeous! Just picture perfect! I love the chocolate color, I hope I will find my puppy soon....

·
Registered
362 Posts
Very nice grooming job. Can I ask how you you paid. I am a groomer in Toronto, Ontario. I charge 100.00 and up. How old is your poodle now?

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very nice grooming job. Can I ask how you you paid. I am a groomer in Toronto, Ontario. I charge 100.00 and up. How old is your poodle now?
We are in a 'burb of Los Angeles and it was $50. She is 5 months old. I think it goes up $5 or $10 when she's an adult. It's a cage-free groomer that uses natural shampoos and flea control, too. I can't believe I got so lucky to find one like that near to us! Also the entire shop is open for viewing (and you can stay in the front area/lounge if you like, they have WiFi) and it has a self-bathe. I like this aspect for knowing that at anytime anyone can see what's going on. That gives me comfort, especially, after hearing of what Aidan has witnessed. :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts