Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this website..some of the grooming while it isn't something i'd probably go for it was rather refreshing to see something different.

I think some of the cuts look really cute! I wish they had some Standard Poodles on there!

http://www.g-artesta.com/TS-index.html

pic 4 is a yorkie and 5 is a mini schnauzer.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Those are so cute!!! #1 and #4! I like unique and original myself:)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
hehe, japanese styling has taken off all over the place now, but no one does it better than them...

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I'm in love with that second to last photo, though I might like a shorter beard. OMG, thats CUTE!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love the little yorkie. The first thing I thought of were pappilion ears which are just adorable.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
The Japaneese do love to groom up the little poodles. I lived in Japan for 4 years and saw all types of grooming. They absolutely Love to color the white poodles!!! most popular colors when I was there were pink, blue, orange and purple! Not to many big dogs there as it was very much high traffic and no real good place to excercise the dogs. Much easier to have toy varieties there.

·
Registered
875 Posts
I love the teddy bear style, but I really never get a little dog in that has enough hair for it.. Izzy's got really crappy hair and so she cant support a nice fuzzy face

·
Registered
196 Posts
What unique styles. I tried to get on this site but I couldn't get it to come up. I would really like to see more of these grooming ideas.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts