Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, these are actually kind of old! We got them done the day he passed his CGC test, got them in the mail a few days later, and I just haven't scanned them yet lol.

Well, as a reward for passing the test, our trainer Keri gave us a free 8x10 coupon for the pet photographer who was at Petco that weekend. Well, DUH we took it!! He posed really pretty and we got a LOT of cute shots, but I could only get one free one with no props, and bought the other one since it was so cute. :)

I LOVE the second one. It's the one I paid for, it's SO Desmond. Me and Keri were fawning over it and how it fits him so perfectly. The bucket, the rubber ducky, the little head tilt... ahh!! I love it so much.

Honest, they look less washed out in person... xD I mean, it's already a white dog on a white background, but the scanner kind of made it mesh together a bit more.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I bet he's great to snuggle with! Love these pictures. He looks so handsome!

I'd like to have pro pics taken of me and Teddy, but I need to lose more weight first. ;)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I bet he's great to snuggle with! Love these pictures. He looks so handsome!

I'd like to have pro pics taken of me and Teddy, but I need to lose more weight first. ;)
Remove "Teddy" replace with "Suri" and "Olie" - and I agree with Marian:eek:hwell:

·
Registered
752 Posts
Oh, he is sooo cute. What a sweet expression on his face. Makes me just want to smooch him.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Both of his pictures really capture his expression and how regal he is. Very good pick on your pics! He does look very cuddly and makes me want to give him a smooch!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I love the pics! Good job with photographer... not easy to get a white dog to stand out on a white background. I, too, love the second shot. What a total cute expression and shows personality plus! :)

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
All these professional shot make me REALLY want to get my dogs done. I think I can handle 2 or 3 in a shot....so I'll have to have several groups. but in the fall, when I have more hair on the big ones, I'm gonna get someone who will come to my house. I have all my standards really short on their bodies. The only long ones are my small dogs....and yes, they are panting alot already.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts