Poodle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, these are actually kind of old! We got them done the day he passed his CGC test, got them in the mail a few days later, and I just haven't scanned them yet lol.

Well, as a reward for passing the test, our trainer Keri gave us a free 8x10 coupon for the pet photographer who was at Petco that weekend. Well, DUH we took it!! He posed really pretty and we got a LOT of cute shots, but I could only get one free one with no props, and bought the other one since it was so cute. :)

I LOVE the second one. It's the one I paid for, it's SO Desmond. Me and Keri were fawning over it and how it fits him so perfectly. The bucket, the rubber ducky, the little head tilt... ahh!! I love it so much.

Honest, they look less washed out in person... xD I mean, it's already a white dog on a white background, but the scanner kind of made it mesh together a bit more.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I bet he's great to snuggle with! Love these pictures. He looks so handsome!

I'd like to have pro pics taken of me and Teddy, but I need to lose more weight first. ;)
Remove "Teddy" replace with "Suri" and "Olie" - and I agree with Marian:eek:hwell:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
All these professional shot make me REALLY want to get my dogs done. I think I can handle 2 or 3 in a shot....so I'll have to have several groups. but in the fall, when I have more hair on the big ones, I'm gonna get someone who will come to my house. I have all my standards really short on their bodies. The only long ones are my small dogs....and yes, they are panting alot already.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.