Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heres some more...

This is a pic of my boy Prince after my friends huskie grabbed him..

These are are 4 dogs and my sisters 2.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Prince is just fine that was a couple years ago his legs wrapped up because they still had an IV in it. It was weird because He had been with here huskies before and i saw her outside and both dogs went up to him and sniffed him and everything was fine between them so we started talking and we heard something and we looked down and prince was in damiens mouth. Damien was a dog from a hording case so he has some social problems.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
not to breed bash here or anything, but I had Yorkie's in the past, I was warned constantly about Husky's... their prey drive is SO strong, sometimes little dogs just remind them too much of a rabbit or a squirrel and it's game over in an instant! :( so sorry for your little Prince... glad to hear he's recovered now and back to himself :)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Cute dogs! I'm glad that Prince healed okay. It's always been one of my fears with our Toy, Nat. At 7 pounds he would be a tiny morsel to some dogs :-/.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Great pics. I happen o live next door to two husky's and they certainly can get hyped up at times towards other dogs. I think its just the prey drive in them and luckily the owners seem to be very experienced dog owners...wish there were more of those around for sure. lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts