Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The storm last week gave us 1 1/2 feet with drifting, this storm gave us 2 feet of snow. I-78 and Rt 61 closed, state of emergency in Reading 20 minutes away. They just now opened I-78 East but not West (to much drifting still).

My dogs were loving the snow yesterday. As soon as Matt's done shoveling out we'll go back out and play in the snow again.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Great shots. They look like they had a blast!
You too, I might add!! We live in the snow-belt,
but were spared that storm!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
How fun!! I miss the snow:smow:

My family has been sending pics all week! PA used to get snow like this when I was a kid. We had several disastrous blizzards back in the late 80's early 90's. But the last 10 years it has been pretty mild in comparison. How long does it take to melt all those snowballs?!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How fun!! I miss the snow:smow:

How long does it take to melt all those snowballs?!
She had snowballs for about 45 minutes, I had her laying down in front of the baseboard heat to slowly thaw her out.

Pennsylvania is awesome, I grew up in Nebraska so I'm used to snow.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
LOL... I love the pics!!!! Spoos look so funny playing is wet snow when it sticks all over them. Love your "story" too... adorable. We are soooo used to seeing our spoos outside looking like that, but for you, it must be a treat. Well, IF you are enjoying your abnormal snow that is. Your spoos certainly are!!!

I just love black spoos in white snow. :) :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL... I love the pics!!!! Spoos look so funny playing is wet snow when it sticks all over them. Love your "story" too... adorable. We are soooo used to seeing our spoos outside looking like that, but for you, it must be a treat. Well, IF you are enjoying your abnormal snow that is. Your spoos certainly are!!!

I just love black spoos in white snow. :) :)
I have more to post, but don't want to bore anyone.. (I just love my dogs!)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
BORED WITH PICS!? Never!! Post more.

Those are amazing photos of the spoos and your daughter? I've seen ours covered in snow but not as much as yours.....LOL I can hardly find the spoo for the snow. What a great time!

We have had an unusual winter here with very little snowfall. Plenty of cold though!! Yuck!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts