Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally able to update my web site and going through photos to decide what to post. I thought you might enjoy seeing some of these shots from our 2009 litter. BTW...every time you see a red collae, that is Plumcrazy's Lucybug.

Attachments

·
Registered
918 Posts
Adorable! If I survive puppyhood (and kitten-hood!!!) this round LOL, I could see us adding another. Maybe blue next time, but I also love the creams and reds. Very cute.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you to all of you. I just love these little farts so much, I HAVE to share them.

Ahhhh...puppyhood...isn't it fun??? NOT!! We wish it away, then when they are all grown up we look at them and say "I need another puppy". That's where I am right now. I have puppy fever big time, and now I just need to decide if I am buying one, or which litter shall I wait for out of my planned litters.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
What can I say :):):) !!! EYE CANDIES !!!!!! ((((( ** )))) !!!!!

I just can see myself coming in Ms. Arreau home and saying : " One pound of cinnamon one's please" !!! LMAO

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What can I say :):):) !!! EYE CANDIES !!!!!! ((((( ** )))) !!!!!

I just can see myself coming in Ms. Arreau home and saying : " One pound of cinnamon one's please" !!! LMAO
Ha,ha,ha!!! You are welcome if you ever choose to get one. I think a redhead would work well for you Wishpoo!!!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Aaaawwe, THANK YOU ARREAU !!!!!! XOXOOOOOOOO That is so kind of you to say that and even consider me for one of your babies !!! I am really touched :flowers: !!!!!! Who knows LOL with the pace of me finding a puppy I might as well wait for one of your adorable "cinnamon buns" : )))

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
They are beautiful, you know up until I saw Roxy's Enzo, I really never liked the reds.....you all sure have changed my mind! Of course, the only ones I had seen before were badly faded......The last pic WOW! Stunning! I would love to have me a little Irish setter colored red! But, I love my blue baby I have here lol!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts