Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think he's getting fat in his old age (9 years). That and my parents switched him from a bad food to a worse food and I swear I can feel a difference in his coat. My little sis sent these today, he's getting groomed on Friday (he needs it). My Dad swears he looks chubby cause his fur is long for him but I think he's actually chubby! Can't wait to get home this summer and switch his food over to something good. I want to be there to do it cause my family wouldn't do it slowly and I know it will really hurt his tummy to go fast.

93 days till I move home!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I think he looks great! Perhaps a LITTTLE chunky, but not fat. He's so cute, what a big smile!

His body shape kind of looks like Mitch's. Mitch is big boned and can look chunky, but he's really not. He's just a big dog.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
He definitely looks chunky to me but maybe if they get him trimmed a tad shorter for the warm weather I'll see a difference.

When I see Mitch I think he looks like what a poodle should look like and when I see Buddy (right now, not like how he used to look) he looks like he's getting stocky. His chest looks deeper and his neck is fat. Not nearly as poodle-like as he used to look. Of course he hasn't had a decent hair cut since they butchered his top knot so maybe a good groom is all he needs!

ETA: Forgot to say thanks for the compliments! BFF- he is definitely worth the wait, he is such a sweetheart. I love him!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Aw Buddy is a sweetheart, and I cannot wait until you two are reunited~ HAPPY DAYS ARE A COMING~

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! He is a doll and July can't come soon enough! My Dad was in town last night and he took me out to dinner. A lot of our convo was about my move home and now I'm even more excited!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts