Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
None of the snakes bite, I have around 20. I have 32 tarantula's . 3 are bird eaters wich are around the 9 inch mark and still growing :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The big 1 in the 1st pic got out last week, she's around 8/9 inch leg span. Was easy to find her as she's too heavy to climb walls and waaaaay to big to squish under the living room door, so I knew she was deffo in the living room as I always close the door last thing at night. Moved the snake vivs and there she was lol. I hurt her leg catching her tho cos she ran at the exact second I slammed a tub over her :( its not bothering her tho so alls well. :dance:
Oh by the way anyone want to pop in for coffee is very welcome, just 1 rule tho, you have to bond with the spidey's 1st lol :)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Beautiful creepy crawlies! I love snakes and used to keep ball pythons,
and western ribbon snakes. One time I caught a female western ribbon
and a month or so later I walked into my room to discover little baby
ribbons in the aquarium! They give live birth like water snakes and
most poisonous snakes. :)

I love your garter snake! what is the other snake?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Beautiful creepy crawlies! I love snakes and used to keep ball pythons,
and western ribbon snakes. One time I caught a female western ribbon
and a month or so later I walked into my room to discover little baby
ribbons in the aquarium! They give live birth like water snakes and
most poisonous snakes. :)

I love your garter snake! what is the other snake?

Thanks, he's a dwarf corn snake, I have normal size corns, brazilian rainbow boa, milk snakes, king snakes, rosy boas, and a couple of crosses. :)

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
ahh!!! *points at dandydi* Seee there ARE people out there that have more pets than I do!!! YAY! Can't wait to show hubby that it could be worse!! Maybe he'll quite complaining about our little mini zoo lol.

Never been one to think of keeping spiders but I have to admit I watched a show on TV a week or so ago and was fanscinated by how many different kinds there are in the pet trade. Thats amazing. Do they have any type of odor like hermit crabs do?

See, I might be interested in keeping a snake that stayed small. How big does a dwarf cornsnake get? Of course, my husband would divorce me so I suppose it's a non issues LoL. But very pretty...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts