Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some new pics of Clover with a clean shaven face! It's hard to get pics of her, because she never sits still! LOL! Most of the time I have to take pics of her when she is eating, and distract her so she looks up at me! She is still a bit underweight, and we are trying to put a few pounds on her. She is smart as a whip, and I've already taught her to "sit". She is still on restricted activity for another week, but her leg seems to be all better--no more limping! She is running around like a crazy girl! I can't wait until the weather warms up, so we can start taking some decent walks!

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! :) She is a light apricot now, but her face and the roots of her hair close to her skin are cream, so I am thinking she will lighten up to more of a cream with light apricot ears. She is in her 13th week now...Clover and Dana DO look alot alike! LOL! It's funny you said that, because I was thinking the same thing when I was looking at Dana's pictures!! :)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Very pretty girl.

The hair must be hiding the weight because from the pics she does not look under weight at all.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Oh my gosh you should have heard me when I opened up this thread. I squealed and aww'd at how cute she is!! :) What a doll.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
She's adorable and so fluffy! I'm so happy that she is on the mend.

I get so confused on some of the colors and it doesn't help when they fade, lol. My cousin had a toy that was supposedly apricot, but she was practically white as an adult. I think she was darker as a pup but I was in kindergarten when they got her.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Such an adorable little girl!!! I love her color and she makes me think of our Chantel when she was little. I just love the pic of her sitting on the big expanse of floor by herself. She looks like a little, lost waif.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts