Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gilda is our red girly that was to go to PCA in April, but never made it. I asked her handler if she could groom her and get some nice photos of her for me to use. Her show career was so short (she championed at eight months old in eight days) that we did not get many pics of her in the ring. Imagine my delight when I saw these beautiful pictures!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
She is lovely! You are breeding such beautiful dogs - something I never thought would happen in apricot/red poodles. :cheers2:

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
She’s majestic.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Would you mind giving her weight and height? She looks like a good sized female, with good bone... but some dogs just make the most of what they have. She is a looker!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She is lovely! You are breeding such beautiful dogs - something I never thought would happen in apricot/red poodles. :cheers2:
Thank you so much! That is very kind. There are a handful of red/apricot breeders who are dedicated and working very hard to produce quality and making every effort to improve with each generation. And a few of them are fellow members here. It is so rewarding to see the quality improving with the efforts being put forth.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
WOW! Just Wow!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi, Debra,
I have never forgotten your post about pup Olivia (a Pearl daughter) who you described as a "kind" dog. This was a year or two ago - I guess you did not end up keeping her. Where is she now?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Oh wow. I'm not surprised she got her Champion in 8 days! What took them so long, lol. She's very regal. You have the most gorgeous reds & apricots I've ever seen. I wasn't fond of the red color until someone pointed yours out & changed my mind.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi, Debra,
I have never forgotten your post about pup Olivia (a Pearl daughter) who you described as a "kind" dog. This was a year or two ago - I guess you did not end up keeping her. Where is she now?
Olivia is a very kind and gentle soul. We did keep her. She will be a Mama in 2020.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts