Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
spoofan, Thank you for sharing pictures of our favorite celeb, Gunther. I think that we all just love him to pieces. We all seem to be fans of his. Gorgeous as always. Love all the pix, but especially the apple pickin' time pic, cider time!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
He is so handsome! I love the picture of him with the apples and the picture on the beach where he's like: "Talk to the Butt"

Yep I could see him on a calendar. :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
I never get sick of seeing pictures of Gunter. He is such a good-looking spoo! His close-ups are gorgeous, as are the rest of the pictures.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful pictures with us!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys.
He is such a character already...at his young age...I can hardly wait to see what's in store for us when he matures in a year or so.

·
Registered
419 Posts
He's just wonderful, spoofan. I know what you mean about how he loves life. Murphy is like that, too. It's a wonderful quality - in dogs or people :smile: I love that 4th picture of him. Great captures as always!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
*sigh* he's so handsome. Jazz is sitting here drooling... I'll have to break the news to her one day that we don't have a trip to canada in our future lol.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Gunther's pictures look like they should be in a gallery. He is absolutely stunning and his poise really comes through in your photos.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts