Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard of this? Experiences/opinions?

From what I am reading, people are quite happy with it, however it seems like just about everyone is supplementing it with meat once a week or so?

Linking to the amazon page, because we're feeling a little tornado'y here right now and I'm watching the news... being on the computer is keeping me from biting my fingernails off, lol. I'm not from here. I don't do tornados. :)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I had not heard of this before. It is really expensive for 8lbs of food (I think that's what I read)

Be safe with the storms - I have to say, I don't do twisters either!!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had not heard of this before. It is really expensive for 8lbs of food (I think that's what I read)

Be safe with the storms - I have to say, I don't do twisters either!!
It's dehydrated food that you add water to... I think the other site I looked at said that the 1 lb bag made 9 lbs of food. And I'm a dork, I just read that you're supposed to add meat to it about once or twice a week and that's what makes it a "well-rounded meal"... not sure about that one...

·
Registered
258 Posts
One of my friends was feeding this (the meatless version to compliment raw) and LOVED it, she recently had to swich off, due to cost, but she was very impressed with it, and it does make alot, once you add that water in... i don't think she ever tried the kind with the meat already in it though...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts