Poodle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,871 Posts
My very best wishes to you and Bruce! That is terrific Cherie.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
What a surprise! I thought that you and Bruce already were married! Huge congratulations! I just love hearing that it was MAGICAL! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful news! You look fabulous! I would love to see the youtube link to the ceremony!

·
Registered
79 Posts
For the long timers here, you might remember me mentioning my partner Bruce, and you may have seen photos of him with the dogs and puppies. We have been together twenty years. On May 25th, we got married! I could not find an off topic forum to post on, so here we are! This pandemic has been a nightmare for everyone, but we have weathered the lock down beautifully together and looked at one another a few weeks ago and said "what are we waiting for?!" Getting it accomplished was no easy feat. There were obstacles at every turn, from getting a license (the municipal offices that normally issue them are 95% closed) to finding a pastor (most are not doing weddings right now) to finding a dress (thank goodness I had one in my closet that fit and was respectable) to having to tell people they could not come (because in Ontario you can only have five people at any gathering- so us, the pastor and two witnesses). But in spite of it all, we did it, and it was MAGICAL! Posting a few photos here, and if you are interested, I can post the youtube link to the ceremony.
Congrats!

·
Registered
4 Posts
For the long timers here, you might remember me mentioning my partner Bruce, and you may have seen photos of him with the dogs and puppies. We have been together twenty years. On May 25th, we got married! I could not find an off topic forum to post on, so here we are! This pandemic has been a nightmare for everyone, but we have weathered the lock down beautifully together and looked at one another a few weeks ago and said "what are we waiting for?!" Getting it accomplished was no easy feat. There were obstacles at every turn, from getting a license (the municipal offices that normally issue them are 95% closed) to finding a pastor (most are not doing weddings right now) to finding a dress (thank goodness I had one in my closet that fit and was respectable) to having to tell people they could not come (because in Ontario you can only have five people at any gathering- so us, the pastor and two witnesses). But in spite of it all, we did it, and it was MAGICAL! Posting a few photos here, and if you are interested, I can post the youtube link to the ceremony.
Congratulations!!! So happy for you two!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts