Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the long timers here, you might remember me mentioning my partner Bruce, and you may have seen photos of him with the dogs and puppies. We have been together twenty years. On May 25th, we got married! I could not find an off topic forum to post on, so here we are! This pandemic has been a nightmare for everyone, but we have weathered the lock down beautifully together and looked at one another a few weeks ago and said "what are we waiting for?!" Getting it accomplished was no easy feat. There were obstacles at every turn, from getting a license (the municipal offices that normally issue them are 95% closed) to finding a pastor (most are not doing weddings right now) to finding a dress (thank goodness I had one in my closet that fit and was respectable) to having to tell people they could not come (because in Ontario you can only have five people at any gathering- so us, the pastor and two witnesses). But in spite of it all, we did it, and it was MAGICAL! Posting a few photos here, and if you are interested, I can post the youtube link to the ceremony.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Tears of joy for you and Bruce, Cherie 😊🙌👰!! May you two and the Spoos have many years of fun, joy, and happiness together 💕🙏. Best wishes from Oliver and me.

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
Beautiful news in these grim times! You two belong together, along with lap fulls of darling puppies! All my best wishes for your loving future together. Yay!!!

·
Registered
7,324 Posts
Congratulations. Beautiful photos.

·
Registered
12,593 Posts
Many, many congratulations - such happy news in these troubled times.

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Oh, that is the sweetest news I have heard in quite some time. May you both enjoy many more happy, healthy years together. Good for you to manage to get married during these times. I am still trying to renew my now expired driver's license. A simple act is so much more complicated right now, but your pictures prove that you overcame the difficulties. Thank you so much for again providing some happiness in my world.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts