Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going? I know there are some forum members in the area.
I flew out yesterday... small prop plane and was sick all day afterward! I know it's worth seeing my two girls show but I am dreading the flight home on Monday.
So if you are thinking of going, Sat... ring 4 1:00 pm for Standards
and Sunday also ring 4 at 11:30.

Say hi if you go... and if you want to see which pup is mine, you'll know when the clapping starts. She thinks it's for her!

Karen

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Sorry to hear about your flight sickness. Hope you feel better for the show. That's so funny that your girl thinks applause is for her. More power to her!! LOL Good luck.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
You should totally stop by to see Vegas if you're still going back and forth to Logan! ^^ I work this weekend so I wont be able to make it to the show. :C

I also just sent you an email! Be sure to check it! ^^

·
Registered
752 Posts
Yes! I'll be there on Saturday. Is this Cephira we'll be seeing at 1:00? I'm sure looking forward to it! I'll look for you...I'll be wearing a yellow shirt...bichon or poodle, I haven't decided yet. :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes... that's her! Cephira in 9 to 12 mo and Ava will be shown in open also. Sounds good, I'll be looking for yellow shirts. :)
I'll be in jeans and pink shirt/sweat shirt. Depending on the weather. Just never know!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You should totally stop by to see Vegas if you're still going back and forth to Logan! ^^ I work this weekend so I wont be able to make it to the show. :C

Logan... just today. Interesting place.
I know... will miss seeing you FS. I don't plan on driving south, but sure wish I was doing that than fly home now. :(

·
Registered
752 Posts
:first:
:congrats::congrats::congrats:
It was so fun to meet you and see your girls in action! Cephira is a doll, and Ava is just completely stunning (the judge obviously thought so too)! Taking pictures was tricky because I was having so much fun watching them. Serious eye candy.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Any placement ??? :):target::)

I certainly hope so : ))) !!!!!

When will we see those photos ??? !!!!! : ))))))))))))

·
Registered
752 Posts
Ava won the open, then took best of winners for 2 pts. The judge really liked her...said she wanted to give her best of breed, but I'll let Desert Reef tell all about that. I was using desertreef's camera so we'll have to wait for her to post. She has the shots, and I'm not sure how good they turned out. Hopefully there were some good ones. I brought mine, but left my sd card at school, so it was rendered useless.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
OH MY _ Mayor congrats :congrats:

I am so happy for you and can't wait for photos :elefant:

I am sure some must have turned well : )) !!!!!! How exciting :) yeeeaaaayyyy !!!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was great to meet you too! And thank you for posting about the girls.
About to get going again.
Yes, Ava showed beautifully and the judge really liked her and said she wanted to give her Breed, but... for handling. But she is pointed out so that is good. Just needs another major of 3 points and she's finished. Because of that they are not going to show her and take away the chance for someone else to get a couple of points today. I'm sad that I won't get to see her again since I made the trip, but that's the way it goes.

Attaching one silly picture of her, with her tongue out, and one of Cephira.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Congratulations!! No surprise, you have beautiful dogs!!! :wink:

((((((((I cannot wait to see this new litter)))))))):dancing2:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Congratulations Karen!

I just got home from these shows a little bit ago. I was there when Ava won. I didn't even know these were your girls. So sorry I didn't get to meet you. Sorry I missed you too Flufflvr :( I'd been out at the shows since Wed night.

My friend's daughter shows Lacey in Junior Handling.

Congrats Again!! Your girls are beautiful!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts