Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mia just turned 6 months and she is fully housebroken! Yeah Mia! I left her out of the crate the other night and she didn't move from the spot she was in in our room. She woke me up this morning with a nose on my foot to tell me she had to pee. I took her she went and then my husband took her again before he left for work. I'm happy with her progress.

She also is good on the leash and will potty on the leash now. She doesn't pull me on the leash and will investigate new things and seems happy to be out and about when we take her to places with new things and people. She really is a great puppy.

Here's a picture after I groomed her this past weekend.

And here is Harry and his new stache.;)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
wow, she looks so grown up!!!! And I love the new 'stache on Harry!! he suits it!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Ahhhh : ))) - she is all grown up :):):) - my goodness !!!!!

Mia looks so elegant and I love how you groomed her : ))!

I would have never recognize the Harry-boy LOL - he looks really "manly"

: )))

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Aww Mia is looking so grown up! She is so pretty too
and am loving the 'stache' Harry is sporting.. very nice :D

And yes.. love the groom on Mia, makes her look tres chic! lol

·
Registered
229 Posts
Good Job Mia!! (Mia, can you please call Clover for me, and give her some potty-training pointers because she's just not getting it yet! LOL! :))

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
That is a BIG brag! Yah Mia! Where does the time go? She is so big and pretty. And Harrys stash is so MANLY!! I trimmed Olie's :(

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is a BIG brag! Yah Mia! Where does the time go? She is so big and pretty. And Harrys stash is so MANLY!! I trimmed Olie's :(
Oh no! It grows really fast so you go two groomings and it's pretty long. He gets a lot of compliments on it since it makes it so obvious he's a boy.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Way to go Mia! That's definitely something to be proud of...sounds like she's not only pretty but super smart! (Must be a poodle!)

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Way to go Mia! That's definitely something to be proud of...sounds like she's not only pretty but super smart! (Must be a poodle!)
Yeah I think poodle is the reason. Harry was housebroken by the time he was 16 weeks. I like the easy ones.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts