Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finally going to get my Silver girl! (If all goes well)

She is 1 1/2. I have been talking with the breeder for weeks and she has been wonderful. Her name is Suri and I plan on keeping that name. She will be coming from a good home too so the transition should be fine. All my other dogs came as pups so this will be a nice bonus! Wish me luck!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Oh I'm so happy for you!!! She's beautiful! Please take lots of pictures and let us know how the transition goes.:)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I'm so happy for you!!! She's beautiful! Please take lots of pictures and let us know how the transition goes.:)
You know I will. Thanks for the advise and feedback on this as well. :)

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Uh oh... look who got bit by the poodle bug!!! :) Congratulations!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Uh oh... look who got bit by the poodle bug!!! :) Congratulations!
I DID! But it's the last one! I was torn for the longest time on red too.........but I can just come here and look at yours and everyone else's.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Suri is absolutely gorgeous. I love her name. Why is the breeder rehoming her? Great for you that she is, but just curious as to why they are not going to keep her.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They have a busy home, plus she supports a poodle rescue. They are moving forward in showing with her 2 sisters Shana and Tess. She has a couple wins (I'm not a show person I have a little info on that) Not sure that Suri was was ready for that. She's an energetic girl. We may look at agility with her, and then Olie down the road of course. We are lucky I know.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
shes a GORGEOUS girl!!!
I hope she brings you MANY years of happiness ^_^

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
They have a busy home, plus she supports a poodle rescue. They are moving forward in showing with her 2 sisters Shana and Tess. She has a couple wins (I'm not a show person I have a little info on that) Not sure that Suri was was ready for that. She's an energetic girl. We may look at agility with her, and then Olie down the road of course. We are lucky I know.
Congrats Olie I have silver girl "Libby " that I simply adore this one you are getting is awesome What is her pedigree lineage ? Good for you I am so happy !

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congrats Olie I have silver girl "Libby " that I simply adore this one you are getting is awesome What is her pedigree lineage ? Good for you I am so happy !
I didnt know that. I'd like to see her!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts