Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought another collar! I swear i couldnt help myself! I havnt had a "fix" in about a year. I "realized" ;) that Riley needs an everyday leather collar. He has alot of nylons for everyday, but the one leather collar he has is wide and thicker. Very nice for walks, but too much for everyday (esp. with his neck folds, he has yeast problems there). I had this collar custom made for Ry. I am SO happy with it!!! I just LOVE it!! Looks wonderful on and off him! I got it from Masters Pride, and Rick was so nice to work with. Did everything i asked!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
ooohhhh, spunky!! I was cleaning out my car today (for the drive down south early tomorrow morning) and realised I have collars (and leads) stashed all over the car.... lol!

·
Registered
681 Posts
I am a collar fanatic too! My dog has a bunch of collars, and the dog we haven't even brought home has four already :lol: That is a really nice leather one.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
hehe glad to know I am not the only one with a collar obession though to my credit since getting the poodles I have only purchased Jazz two collars and Saleen One. I'm so proud of myself :p

Wonder on the other hand has a collar for just about every occasion as well as a couple of harnesses. Ironicly though not one single dog in the house right now is wearing their collar now that I think of it. Weird. Wonder still has (and wears) the very very very first collar I ever bought her when she was 8 or 10 weeks old LoL. She also of course has matching leashes that go with EVERY collar and harness.

·
Registered
646 Posts
for some reason that pink and black pocka dot screams Mandy to me I just gotta get off my but and order LOL I always find something else to spend money on before I get the order done.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ha Ha I am also a collar collector. Have you looked at the Dog la line of coloars? That has gotten me in trouble.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Wow that looks absolutely fantastic on him! Perfect.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kpoos, he has other leather colors too. I LOVE all of Ricks collars, but i got the most practicle for us. Its only 3/4" width, i got the studs to actually protect the collar from him itching, longer then a "normal" collar should fit to give him lots of room in the neck. I got it in a little over 1 week too!

www.masterspride.com

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Wow my boyfriend is going to freak when I show him those colors, BPP, he loves thoes leather collars! I reeeally like the engraving nameplates.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Kpoos, he has other leather colors too. I LOVE all of Ricks collars, but i got the most practicle for us. Its only 3/4" width, i got the studs to actually protect the collar from him itching, longer then a "normal" collar should fit to give him lots of room in the neck. I got it in a little over 1 week too!

www.masterspride.com[/QUOTE OH-NO! I am in trouble. Those are great collars. If you like those you really need to look up the "Dog La" collars. very simular.

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
I am so glad I'm not the only "collarholic"! I just got Chagall a new faux leather mint green collar with rhinestones--it sets off his beautiful silver coat splendidly. When he's full-grown I'll start him on a good leather collar collection. He's a big mini--16" at the withers, nearly 18" long and 20 lbs. at 8 months! His neck is an 11" and this latest collar I got is 1" wide, possibly a little oversized I suppose but he seems real comfortable in it. I got it off a site I found called BaxterBoo.com. They are quite reliable. The maker is East Side Gemstone Collection and I like their things. He's gotten quite a few compliments on it already. I do prefer a metal buckle collar for him, and that's what this one is. I promised my husband I'd never put bows in our "little guy's" hair, so all the artistry must be done with collars! Soon as I can take a photo and figure out how to upload it, I'll show you his newest collar. Anyway, I feel better knowing there are other "collar junkies" out there!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts