Poodle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not sure how to start this but here it goes, im new here and to the poodle world, i have never had one before till about 6 months ago i got my first standard poodle male. He is an awsome pup, but my problem is i dont know alot about the breed and the grooming, he has had regular baths and cuts but they are just simple and short everywhere. Im getting ready to try a new groomer and i would really love to have him in a more traditional cut and be fluffy but i dont know how to get him fluffy, his top not was shaved pretty small about two months ago and it dont seem to be growing much at all so he looks wierd to me, any sujjestions or advise would be very appreciated. Sorry about the kids not being dressed right and the quality of pics, my camera spent the night out in the cold car so the lens was foggin up on me lol, so here he is as of today( i know he looks bad )
Dog Vertebrate Canidae Mammal Dog breed

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Standard Poodle

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

Dog Vertebrate Canidae Mammal Standard Poodle

Dog Vertebrate Canidae Mammal Dog breed

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you guys so much for the tips, i will take the advise i know it will drive me nutts lol but i think i can do it, i found a couple cuts i do like but one thing i saw on a poodle is a ear cut that made them look like bells and i just love that. hopefully this new groomer i found will be able to do a decent job and i'll have to start looking for a dryer, hopefully he wont totally flip out on me when i use one for the first time lol i hope noone here gets upset on how little i know and how bad im doing so far, please give me time and i'll learn how to do this all the right way. I never thought i would ever like the poodles but im finding its a great breed, and i want to learn as much as i can. Thank you again it really means alot to me. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.