Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to share as I'm so excited I practically just skipped around the house giggling and squealing, haha.

I went to bed early last night, and then woke up a bit earlier than usual this morning. I thought, there's never anything new on facebook this early in the morning but I might as well check... And there it was, an update from Cherie! She has decided on the "husband" for my chosen dam Naomi and I can't wait to get more details!

I know this isn't really the biggest news, but it's news! I'm just so happy things are moving forward.

I am going to be in an extra good mood all day today!

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
Well you had me fooled. I thought you were going to post that the puppies were born, or that the breeder posted new photos of the puppies. Haha, you’re posting that they found the potential sire for Naomi. I didn’t expect that.

I can’t wait till the puppies are born and Cherie posts photos so we. We all share in the delight of new puppies. Those photos will be extra special for you knowing one of them is your new baby.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
This is one step closer to puppy and small steps add up! Do you like the look ? and line of the sire?

Reactions: SpooChi

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Skylar, sorry no puppies yet :( Just knowing that plans are being made and it's not just a distant dream anymore is such a relief though. Lot's of people seem to get their puppies within weeks or a couple months of starting their search, so knowing from the beginning it would take much longer for me, I need to make sure I get excited about every little thing. Otherwise I might getting impatient about it taking a while. I think it'll feel surreal when the puppies actually arrive!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Exactly Carolinek, little steps getting us closer to the big day. Keeps my spirits up knowing that things have started rolling.

I've took a quick look at the sire this morning and will delve in a bit deeper today, and yes I'm very happy with him. There were only a few mentions of this breeder on PF but they were all good. Can't disclose who it is yet, but I'm sure Cherie will share soon.

·
Premium Member
9,610 Posts
I’m excited for you. Cherie is very careful and I’m sure she has picked a wonderful sire for pretty Naomi.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Good things do take time. I put a deposit down on new puppy last June and just picked her up last Saturday!

Reactions: Mfmst

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Naomi is stunning! You are going to have a lovely and VERY well socialized baby. I am happy for you....you chose your breedder well!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts