Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those like me in NY who have snowy and cold winters I just got the nicest snowsuits from petedge. LIned nylon - four legged - really great for the snow and cold weather we have her in the northeast.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Oh neat! One of my dogs absolutely HATES the snow..I have a great picture of him trying to get out of it:

My new poodle hasn't seen the snow yet, but we don't live where it snows currently. Lets see some pictures Pam!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats so cute! my dogs love the snow!!! the snowsuit is for me cause they get snowballs all over lol! we are going to get them for the minis too! I will dress them and have my son take pix ha ha!

·
Registered
209 Posts
On a similar note, I was thinking of buying Marley snow booties and taking him snow shoeing this winter. Has anyone ever tried those? Do they stay on, or is it better to get the full suit?

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
I need to get Moose something too :) Where we are moving to we will have snow for a couple months out of the year... I can't wait to see his reaction :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
We don't get much snow here. When we had a little last year Sammie was afraid of it at first. He stuck his nose in it and jumped backwards in surprise; but pretty soon he was tearing around the yard.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Arkansas weather is pretty much unpredictable...one day it is
cold, the next hot....it's raining one day, sunny the next....
then a tornado warning!!!:eek:

LOL, it snowed this year in Feb. or March I believe...it's crazy!

I need to have Maddie a shirt knitted, lol!:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts