Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Wow, my parents are in PA and they are getting hit too. Hang in there!! I want to see snow but when it dumps like you have - - thats a bit much.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
WOW!!! That middle picture looks like you have an abominable snowman!!! :) We had a winter like that last year, but so far this year we've just had the bitter, brutal cold instead... I don't know which is worse - the dogs don't want to go out either way!! Stay safe!!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Is Widget the long one? If so, have fun thawing those snowballs off of her! I have a friend in VA, and she owns shepherds, and they're loving the snow!

·
Registered
125 Posts
We have that amount up here in Martinsburg, too! The dogs can't find a place to go! LOL! Ryder is the only one that doesn't get buried at this point. Hubby shoveled a path from the back door to the yard so they could at least make it out that far. You can guess where the short ones are going! LOL!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
wow!!! It seems most of the US is getting hit really hard this weekend. Guess what? Here we are in the Great White North, living in a snow belt and NOTHING! Stay warm and stay safe!! Thinking of you all up to your butts in the white stuff.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Well, it sure is pretty but I like it kept a distance! :)
My husband is flying back from PA today. I just checked and looks like it shoudln't be a problem today. Darn. LOL!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts